eCOGRA Congratulates Safe And Fair Sealholders On eGaming Review Awards.
The player protection and standards body eCOGRA has congratulated four of its 'Safe & Fair' seal holders on outstanding success in the 2009 eGaming Review Awards presented in London last night.
The main award of the evening, 'Operator of the Year' - went to the Vienna-listed eCOGRA sealholder Bwin Interactive AG despite fierce competition from some of the most reputable and prestigious online gambling sites on the Internet.
Other awards to eCOGRA-associated groups included Unibet's
Andrew Beveridge, the chief executive officer at eCOGRA, congratulated the companies, commenting: "We're very proud to be associated with these well managed operations, which have once again proved that a sincere commitment to integrity and professionalism is good for the players, good for business and good for the industry."
eCOGRA is a non-profit, London-based player protection and standards organisation that provides an international framework for best operational practice requirements, with particular emphasis on fair & responsible gambling on the Internet. These requirements are enforced through inspections and reviews, and continuous monitoring of operators. Since 2003, the eCOGRA seal has become synonymous with the highest industry levels of fair and responsible online gaming, professional conduct and superior operating standards.
1. 32Red Online Casino Named As A Candidate For The Prestigious.. (22/11/2009)
2. Titan Poker Wins Best Poker Customer Service Award For Third.. (10/03/2009)
3. Top Casino Portal Gambling Pharaoh Awards Jackpot Factory "Best.. (19/02/2009)
4. Online Gambling Insider Awards 2008: All Slots Named Best Slots.. (27/01/2009)
5. PartyGaming Wins Prestigious eGaming Award For 'Operator Of The.. (23/09/2008)
6. The Online Casino Godfather Who Can't Stop Winning -.. (07/03/2008)
All Online Casino News & Gambling Articles