Withdraw To FirePay As Much As You Want.Slotland's casino players, who hold FirePay accounts, now have the choice of selecting FirePay as your method of withdrawal. Previously, payments to FirePay were limited to the amount of purchases you have made at $lotland using your FirePay account. If your withdrawal request exceeded the amount of deposit made via FirePay, we were only able to refund back the amount of your purchases, and all remaining funds had to be sent via check.
FirePay continues to grow and accommodate players, and their latest move to assist players is to remove this limitation. For future withdrawal requests, you can now choose check, NETeller or FirePay! Please note that if you wish to have your withdrawal made to your FirePay account, contact $lotland's support team. Send an email to email@example.com and let them know your choice. Be certain to include the email address which is attached to your FirePay account, or our top-notch Billing Department will not be able to make your payment to FirePay!
During the holiday seasons, withdrawals will be processed and paid out on the following schedule:
Monday, December 23 (instead of Tuesday, December 24)
Monday, December 30 (instead of Tuesday, December 31)
Be Certain To Make Your Withdrawals By Midnight EST, Sunday, In Order To Be Assured Of Timely Payments. Normal payment schedules of Tuesdays will resume on January 7, 2003.
Source: $lotland Online Casino
1. New Money Methods Neteller And 900Pay Keep You Playing At.. (24/12/2002)
2. Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card Is Now Offered To Moneybookers.. (07/08/2010)
3. $1,200 Welcome Bonus, Convenient Deposit Options And First.. (08/04/2010)
4. New Deposit Methods: Instadebit, iDeal, Sofortuberweisung At.. (02/04/2009)
5. Special 7th Birthday's Bonuses And New Alternative Payment.. (20/01/2009)
6. Europa Casino Announces New Payment Options - Giropay, EPS.. (06/01/2009)
All Online Casino News & Gambling Articles