Jackpot Factory Responds To The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA).The management of the Jackpot Factory Group, along with the rest of the online casino community, learned last weekend that the US Senate passed the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act, which in essence prohibits banking and payment processors from making or receiving payments from online gambling operations.
Without a doubt, this is a serious development in our industry; however, the Jackpot Factory Group and its casinos are continuing with business as usual for the foreseeable future. We are committed to providing a fun and reputable online casino experience.
Over the course of the next few months, the Jackpot Factory Group, along with BrightShare, our exclusive affiliate program, will continue to monitor this situation. More importantly, though, players will still be able to find safe and secure online gambling at any one of our casinos and affiliates will continue to receive the professional service that they have come to know.
1. InterCasino And PartnerLogic On Federal Unlawful Internet.. (08/10/2006)
2. $50,000 Pumpkin Progressive Promotion And $100,000 Halloween.. (01/10/2006)
3. On Its Fourth Day, New Jackpot Factory Member VIP Lounge Casino.. (11/09/2006)
4. Jackpot Factory Group Launches A Luxurious VIP Casino (10/09/2006)
5. New Players Win In The Grand Slam Of Slots II Qualifier.. (18/04/2011)
6. Four New Online Slot Games Kick Off 2011 At The Jackpot Factory.. (15/01/2011)
All Online Casino News & Gambling Articles