A Letter From Belle Rock Entertainment Concerning Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act.It is with regret that we have to inform you that in light of recent legislative changes in the United States; Belle Rock Entertainment has notified us that from Friday, October 13th, at 11:30 am EST no further transactions from either new or existing players residing in the States listed below, will be accepted. As a result players will no longer be able to gamble at Belle Rock Entertainment's casinos or poker rooms if they live in these States:
The following letter was sent to all affected players:
The United States Congress has recently passed an Act affecting payments for internet gambling that is expected to be signed into law sometime on Friday, October 13th, 2006.
And so, it is with much regret that we are to cease accepting wagers and/or bets from players who are resident in relevant State in the United States of America.
Pending further consideration of this Act, your account and the gaming software will no longer be accessible as of Friday, October 13th, 2006.
Can I still play? You are still able to play out any balances in your gaming account/s prior to it being suspended. Any winnings during this time can be withdrawn and enjoyed.
What happens after this date? Should you still have a cash balance in your gaming account after the deadline, we will ensure that you are refunded via: - Your preferred payment method* or the last method used to deposit
* Please note that check is no longer available as a withdrawal option, so if this is your preferred withdrawal mechanism, please select a different option from within the software before the cut off date or call our Customer Service Centre to make alternative arrangements.
As the full effect and implications of the Act will not become clear for some time, please be assured that we will keep you updated as the situation progresses.
Thank you very much for your patronage at Belle Rock Entertainment.
Should you experience any problems or need further assistance please get in touch with our Customer Services Team at email@example.com or call them directly at 1 877 777 1999. They're on stand-by to assist.
Source: Belle Rock Entertainment
1. The Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) of 2006.. (13/10/2006)
2. Jackpot Factory Responds To The Unlawful Internet Gambling.. (09/10/2006)
3. InterCasino And PartnerLogic On Federal Unlawful Internet.. (08/10/2006)
4. Belle Rock Entertainment Updated New Players Bonus Offers At.. (15/09/2006)
5. Belle Rock Entertainment Is Throwing A Party In September, And.. (07/09/2006)
6. Winner Of 'Ticket To Ride' Belle Rock's Promotion Drives Away.. (30/08/2006)
All Online Casino News & Gambling Articles