New multi-hand video pokers - Jacks or Better & Double Joker."We've taken the classic video poker and increased your chances of winning. How? With the inclusion of two Jokers per deck this calculates to more possible combinations, more video poker fun, and more earning potential. Why? We're that crazy and we want video poker players to have a memorable experience. Oh yeah, the $80,000 maximum jackpot doesn't hurt either!.. From two to four hands and with the various coin denomination varying from 0.50¢ to $5.00, there are numerous wagering possibilities starting from one coin minimum $1.00 bet up to five coins for a total of $100 maximum bet."
Video poker follows the same basic structure of poker. Most games are winners at a pair of Jacks or Better. That is the most common way to play, but others like Multi-Hand Joker Poker or Multi-Hand Double Poker have different payouts. With astronomical odds, players who get a rare hand can expect a generous return. See reviews of Multi-Hand Jacks or Better Video Poker and Multi-Hand Double Joker games.
1. New Slots and Video Poker Games Launched (18/07/2004)
2. Play Some More! Steven C. Wins $6,593.41 Playing Jackpot Deuces.. (02/10/2002)
3. Game Spotlight - Thunderstruck (19/08/2004)
4. WagerLogic Releases 11 Exciting New Video Slots in Bonus Pack 4 (23/06/2004)
5. New Video Poker and Slots Games Launched (19/05/2004)
All Online Casino News & Gambling Articles